- Deflector: Raises & lowers electrically from the driver’s seat.
- Chute: Turns 210° electrically from the driver’s seat.
- Frame: Made of 12 & 16 gauge steel assuring a long hard working life.
- Impeller: High speed impeller (15″, 4 blades) propels snow to great distances. Protected by a shear bolt system.
- Auger: Powerful saw tooth auger slices through any type of snow with ease. Protected by a shear bolt system.
- Gear Box: No maintenance worm type heavy duty gear box.
- Bushings: All rotating components are mounted on bushings to facilitate replacement when needed.
- Motor: Offered with 20 HP Honda.
- Scraper: Reversible for double life span and replaceable when needed. Protects base of snowblower.
- Base: Is double layered to reinforce the snowblower against damage if you strike an obstacle accidentally.
- Skid Shoes: Large shoes allows gliding over various terrains with ease. Adjustable and replaceable.
- Rear View: Quick Hook up
- Rear hitch: extendible frame hooks up to the rear ball hitch.
- Please verify measurements of vehicle to ensure proper fit and if optional extension kit for subframe is required.
- Chains with straps or brackets (brackets stay on permanently) attach to the front axles.
- Dolly wheel frame supports the weight of the snowblower so there is no added weight to the vehicle.
Universal Mount, fits most Brands of ATV & UTV*
Requires, 2? rear ball hitch and winch (1000 lbs or more)
- Hooks on or off in less than 5 minutes: The mounting system goes underneath the vehicle and goes all the way to the rear to hook up on the tow hitch. It is adjustable for different lengths of vehicle’s. It hooks up to the front axles with chains. It’s simple and quick
- Equipped with a 20 HP Honda engine with electric start.
- Heavy duty gear box assuring performance in any type of snow, requires no maintenance.
- A unique Type B belt system assuring reliability and longer life span.
- Electromagnetic clutch for an instantaneous engagement.
- Electrically control the chute rotation and deflector adjustment
- Engage the snowblower
- Emergency shut down
- Electric lift (uses the winch of the vehicle)
- The subframe extension is required when the measurements from the furthest point in the front of the vehicle to the rear ball hitch is Longer than 106?
**Will not fit if measurements are longer than 143?
Residential: 1 year
Semi-Commercial, Professional or Rental Use : 90 days